24 Things About Me
It's crazy to think that today I officially enter my mid-twenties. Like seriously, next year I'll be a quarter of a century old! With all that being said, I thought I would use my birthday as the perfect excuse to do a random facts / new about me post. So without any further ado, lets get right into it!
Here are 24 super random facts about me!
- I'm the oldest of three.
- My favourite colour has always been pink.
- I took three types of dance classes, Hip-hop, Jazz, and Ukrainian.
- I played piano for 11 years.
- The only song I can still play off by heart on piano is Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
- I was in a high school musical and I was one of five principal dancers (it was Footloose!).
- My favourite animals are dogs and deers.
- The first time I went on a plane I was 17.
- I hate tea. Coffee all the way!
- I don't have my ears pierced or any tattoos.
- My go-to karaoke song is Super Bass by Nicki Minaj.
- I LOVE Karaoke.
- I was a Furby for Halloween - twice. (P.s. who remembers those?)
- Before going to school for communications I wanted to be a graphic designer.
- Taylor Swift grabbed my hand once, and yes I cried.
- I'm terrified of live fish, but I love eating fish.
- On my birthday 7 years ago it was announced that NHL Hockey was coming back to Winnipeg. Go Jets Go!
- I won a drawing competition in fifth grade so my elementary's mascot is based off of my drawing.
- I've been to five countries - USA, Jamaica, Italy, France, & Austria.
- My favourite Disney movie ever is The Little Mermaid.
- Prince Eric was my first crush at age four.
- My dream vacation destinations are Greece and Bora Bora.
- My favourite makeup item is lipstick.
- My dream job when I was a little girl was to be an actress.
And that's it, some completely random facts about me. Thanks for reading!