Top Fall/Winter Accessories
I'm not a fan of the cold, but I'm huge fan of winter clothing. I love the look of cozy sweaters, and warm scarves. I remember when I was growing up that I couldn't stand wearing turtle necks and parkas, but now being an adult and knowing my style I love the different types of warm clothing that's available. Today I have five different fall/winter accessories that I think are essential to any colder weather wardrobe.
1. The small black bag. I think it's essential to have one of these for the winter. They are so versatile! You can wear it out shopping, or at a holiday party. This bag is from Call it Spring.
2. The little black gloves. You're fingers are important, keep them warm. These stylish ones from H&M are my pick for this season.
3. The blanket scarf. This is my favourite trend this season. I love blankets in general, and being able to wear one outside my room is even better. I found this gorgeous black and grey one at H&M.
4. The casual boots. These are my everyday boots for the colder weather. I wear them with so many different outfits. These ones are from SoftMoc.
5. The dainty jewelry. Layering dainty gold necklaces, especially with a turtle necks, is a great way to add a little sparkle to any outfit. These beauties are from Dynamite.