Full Face of Makeup Using My Favourite Products
Happy August everyone! I hope you are enjoying the last few weeks of Summer. For today's post I've rounded up all my favourite makeup products and put together this full face using them all. For me, when I find products that work for myself it's very rare that when I do my makeup that I'm not using at least a handful of them. Because when it works, it works! Am I right?!
This makeup look is definitely on the less natural side, but I think this would be a fun look for a night out or an event. Or just to rock whenever you're feeling like it! Now lets first get into all of the products I used to create this look.
- Maybelline Baby Lips in 05 Quenched
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
- NXY HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder in SFP01
- IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream in Fair
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Fair
- Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer in 15 Fair
- Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Candy Glow
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Light to Medium
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Opal
- Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Rose Gold Retro
- tarte tarteist Pro Palette
- L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise in Blackest Black
- NYX Matte Liquid Liner in Black
- NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in Warm Leatherette
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer
Step 1: Prep your lips with lip balm.
Step 2: Apply your base makeup. Buff CC cream on entire face and blend down neck. Blend under eye concealer under your eyes. Add concealer to any areas you wish to cover. Apply powder on your t-zone for a matte finish.
Step 3: Add eyeshadow primer to lids.
Step 4: Using the tarte eyeshadow palette apply the shade 'Classic' all over lid and up to brow bone with a flat brush. Blend shades 'Chic' and 'Innocent' into your crease with a crease brush. Add 'Mod' to the outer half of your lid using a blending brush. Mix 'Drama' and 'No Filter' and add over top of 'Mod' using the same brush you used for 'Mod'. Add a small amount of 'Vamp' to the very outer V of your eyelid using a tapered blending brush.
Step 5: Line your upper lash line with liquid liner and create a thin wing.
Step 6: Using a thin brush (I prefer using a clean lip brush), apply the glitter liquid eyeshadow above your winged liner and blend up onto your lid.
Step 7: Add two coats of mascara onto your top lashes and two thin coats on your bottom.
Step 8: Using a large brush mix the bronzer shades in the contour palette and apply them just under your cheek bones in the hollows of your cheeks. And on your jaw line.
Step 9: With a blush brush apply the blush on the apples of your cheeks slightly brining it up your cheeks.
Step 10: Using a tapered highlighter brush add a touch of highlighter just above your blush and on the tip of your nose.
Step 11: Apply the liquid lipstick all over your lips and top it off with the gloss.
And that's my full face of makeup using all my favourite products. I hope you like the look. Comment below with your favourite makeup products.