Taking Time to Treat Yo' Self
Work, school, hobbies, life in general, there's no doubt that we are all busy people. And when we get busy it can start to take a toll on our physical and mental health. Trust me I've been there. That's why I'm always trying to fit some chill time into my schedule. Whether I'm spending the night on the couch with a glass of wine, some popcorn and a good Netflix show, or spending the afternoon outside with my current reading obsession. It's important to do!
But lately my favourite way to destress is having a DIY spa night. Here's what you need to accomplish your own DIY spa night.
1. A cute pair of PJs - totally optional but I love getting cozy in my cute PJs
2. A good book - a magazine, novel, or even an adult colouring book, something to take your mind off of whatever it is that may be bugging you
3. A bath bomb - run yourself a hot bath and plop in your favourite bath bomb for the ultimate relaxing bath
4. A face mask (or two) - I'm really into the L'Oréal clay masks and the Garnier sheet mask
5. Face and Body Moisturizer - I use these daily, but I can't forget it in my spa routine!
6. Lip oil - I'm seriously in-love with the Clarins Instant Light Lip Oil best lip purchase ever
6. Nail supplies - grab some nail clippers, a file, and nail polish and give yourself a mani and pedi
What's your favourite way to wind down when you need it? Comment below with your answer!